Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our cafe & bar lounge offers an unrivaled opportunity to socialize with Japanese locals and fellow travelers in Tokyo!
If you prefer a quieter setting, our common area on the 6th floor can cater to undisturbed downtime for private relaxing as well.
※The check-ins time is from 4 pm to 11 pm. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience however we cannot accommodate check-ins after 11 pm.
*Our cafe and bar lounge is loved by many Japanese local people, so that proves all drink and food are tasty!
*All room is air-conditioned and have security key
*Special order comfortable bed with free electricity, light and private curtain.
*Free and speedy wi-fi anywhere in building
*antique and hand made furniture
An easy trip from Narita and Haneda airport without any train changes.
Our hostel is located on real Japanese town, Asakusa Area.
Around the hostel, there are delicious restaurant, good furniture shop, cool japanese stationery shop and many japanese isakaya(bar).
Our town is just in front of Sumida river which is very famous in japan as a symbol of old and good Japan.
If you walk along the river to the north, you can go to the famous japanese temple, Asakusa Sensoji, within 15 minutes.
We recommend you to walk around our town and feel the real atmosphere of the country.
In adittion, you can use 3 stations around this hostel within 10 minutes walk. So it's very easy to go to any towns in Tokyo.
1 and half minutes walk from Kuramae station of Asakusa line
(one stop to Asakusa, 3 stops to Tokyo Sky Tree)
1and half minutes walk from Kuramae station of Toei Oedo line
(Straight to Shinjuku, Ryogoku, Tsukiji and Roppongi)
10 minutes walk from Asakusa Station of Ginza line
(Straight to Shibuya, Omotesando,Ueno and Ginza)
And the location of the hostel is so convenient, you can go anywhere in tokyo because we can use 3 train stations within 10 minutes walk.
Special Reminding: When you make booking, Please fill in the name in English spelling same as on your passport.
-All guests must be over 7 years old.
-The maximum number of guests we accept is 8 in one group. Even if you make reservations separately under the different name or different room type, we would recognize them as one group. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>