Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For groups larger than 10 we require that you contact our hostel directly before booking in order to ensure availability.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in downtown Port Hardy, BC, just steps from the beach, shops, restaurants, bus station, museum and grocery store.
We have both dorm beds and private rooms available in one of our three living areas; two apartment style suites and the main hostel. Each area has its own common room and fully equipped kitchen.
Our guests love our main lounge where you can play table tennis, shuffle-board or just catch up with other travelers. For those looking for a more relaxed evening you can watch one of our many movies on our 50' TV. We also have a private outdoor patio for our guests to enjoy the sunshine and meet with fellow travelers.
During the summer months our hostel cafe is open in the morning, where you can get your day started with a coffee or tea.
For those looking for a quieter nights rest we also have private rooms available in our offsite guest house located 1.7 km away from the hostel and only 9 km from the ferry terminal. The guest lounge and dinning area has a beautiful wood fireplace for our guests to enjoy. Continental breakfast is included with your stay at our guest house.
Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable. There are many local attractions and adventure activities to partake in, and your friendly hosts at North Coast Trail Backpacker's Hostel, Port Hardy, will facilitate any booking arrangements that you require.
* All rooms are located upstairs and require walking up a flight of stairs to access
The following activities can be accessed nearby:
* Mountain Biking
* Day tours to the West coast
* Scuba Diving
* Wildlife Viewing
* Resident Sea-lion and Bald Eagles
* Clam Stomping
* Whale Watching Tours
* Bear Viewing Tours
* Fishing, etc.
* Dorm Rooms
* Private Rooms
* Games Room and T.V.
* Storage for Bikes and Backpacks
* Communal Kitchen (hostel location only)
* Bedding and Towels included
* FREE Internet and WIFI
* Wet Gear Drying
* Free Parking for Cars, Boats, Kayaks & Motor bikes
** tax not included in price**
*We accept cash, debit, MC and Visa Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>