Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our Hostel Nikos II Adventure is a very complete place where you can find many options of services for your confort . Free pick up from bus station to our hostel in Puerto Natales, Send email to the details of your arrival time, rooms with private and shared bathrooms or dorm breakfast incluid, internet WI-FI, information and organize tours and hike to Torres del Paine, free coffe and tea, travel agency, free luggage storage, surveillance by video cameras and 24 hours reception
Will help you to organize your entire stay in the region . We can sell bus tiket to torres del paine & El calafate (argentina) and take you to the bus station
We also do day trips such as:
Full day tour to Torres del Paine
Full day hike to the base of the towers
Full day tour to Perito Moreno Glaciers (Argentina)
Boat trip to balmaceda and serrano glaciars
horseback riding for half a day or full day
Hike to rupestres paintings and condor lookout
Hostal Nikos II is located in the heart of Puerto Natales, in the Chilean Patagonia. It has a capacity for 28 people.
We offer rooms ensuite and with shared badroom, kitchen facility for the guests, resting room, free luggage storage, Internet and WI-FI , rent of camping gear and buses to start your own excursions.
We are near to restaurants, located two blocks from the sea, one block from the banks and the most important thing it is in the heart of Puerto Natales. free internet access WI-FI 24 hours Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>