Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit equal to the total cost of the booking is required upon reservation.
The property will send you an invoice via PayPal payment system for a credit card payment.
All bookings for groups are final
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Nikko Teddy Bear House is proud to feature:
Free pick up from and drop off at Tobu & JR Nikko stations when checking-in/out (see info below)
Contact us to reserve hiking excursion of Nikko National Park and historic sites for a fee.
Breakfast: served from 8 am to 9:30 am
Dinner: available in our restaurant from 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Beer and wine available
Complimentary 1-time Pick-up from Tobu/JR Nikko stations is offered for checking-in. Please prearrange the shuttle 2 hours before your arrival time
Free Drop-off at Tobu/JR Nikko stations: between 9:30 am-10 am Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>