Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Nicehostel Krasnye Vorota is situated within 2 km of Zaryadye Park and Bolshoi Theatre. Red Square, Kremlin, Christ the Savior Cathedral, GUM Trading House, and Maly Theater are within 3 km from the property.
Hostel is set on the ground floor, 3 rooms, equipped for only 12 people. Despite the fact that the house is located on the Garden ring, the hostel Windows overlook a quiet courtyard. On-site Parking is available. In the yard there is a Playground. Our rooms are decorated in warm and bright colors, with high ceilings, large Windows and wide window sills. To make your stay comfortable and cozy, each bed is equipped with an individual socket, a reading lamp and a shelf for things. The hostel has a common room with a TV and Wi-Fi and a work area. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities.
Nicehostel Krasnye Vorota Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Early check-in from 00:00 to 12:00 hours there is a charge of 50% total costs of one night.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
• The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
•Children under the age of 6 years stay in the Hostel free of charge (without providing an extra bed).
•A separate bed is available at an additional cost.
•The administration has the right not to settle persons who are in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication.
Guests staying in the hostel are prohibited from:
•leave unauthorized persons in your room in your absence;
•transfer keys to the number to unauthorized persons;
•bring to the room and store bulky things, flammable materials, as well as weapons without proper authorization;
•use in the room heating appliances that are not included in the number;
•invite in the room of unregistered guests after 23.00 hours to 8.00 hours;
•perform actions that are violate the peace and quiet of other guests living in the Hostel, at night from 23:00 hours to 08:00 hours.
The following services are provided, at no extra charge:
•call an ambulance;
•use of the first aid kit;
•wait for a specific time;
•providing boiling water;
•provision of needles, threads;
•providing one set of dishes and cutlery;
•change of bed linen - once in three days;
•change of towels - once in three days;
•provision of iron, ironing board;
•wi-fi without limit
•toys Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>