Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Niagara Osu is a family-owned property with the owners staying on the premises this makes for a really relaxed atmosphere and stay, a perfect place for someone who wants to enjoy the best nightlife in the city on their visit. We offer a very great value in the most entertaining part of the Accra.
We are located in Osu the entertainment and shopping center of Accra. We are a couple minute walk of the main Oxford street behind he well known Koala store. In addition to being very close to all the night life in Osu we are also next door to the well-known Shisha lounge.
All of our rooms are very large and come standard with a queen bed or a queen bed and a single or double bed so we can accommodate and individual or up to 3 people per room. With all of this our rooms still stay very quiet though.
Niagara Plus Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. Full payment is due in cash upon arrival.You will not be charged at the time of booking but will reserve the right to pre-authorize their credit card at any time
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Early Check-in may be available check with reception, late check-out on request if available.
24 hour Reception and Security.
Children under the age of 10 are allowed to stay in room with adults with no charges.
Extra Adult in room is $20 USD. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>