Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must be paid at least 4 weeks before arrival.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 4 weeks before your planned arrival. If you cancel after that, we will charge you the total price as a cancellation fee.
If you do not arrive and did not cancel before, we will also retain the entire amount as a no show fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We need a deposit for tent and equipment of 100€ per tent from you. Please transfer the deposit in advance or pay it in cash upon arrival at the latest (an ATM is located on the site, but costs extra fees).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
If you want to travel affordable, meet a lot of people from all over the world and want to have a cosy time before and after the Oktoberfest, then you've come to the right place. We give you fully equipped 2- and 8-person tents, breakfast, a lovely campground with deck chairs, outdoor games, a quiet lounge tent and a party mountain hut. You can easily get to the Oktoberfest by public transport... individually or with our guided free tours.
You can stay with us for a modest price, meet people from all over the world and can lie down on our hill and recharge your batteries in the sun under lanterns - for the next day at the Oktoberfest!
Already at your check-in your tent is waiting for you - with air mattress, sleeping bag and pillow - ready to move in. Then head out to our common area under trees and bushes and behind a grassy hill that shields us from the hustle and bustle. Take a seat on the hill, play a round of giant Mikado in the tent or make plans for the next days in the deckchair. If you're hungry, you can eat authentic Bavarian specialities in the blockhouse cabin on the camping site and drink a cool beer on the terrace. After the Oktoberfest there is also an After-Wiesn-Party before you finally head back to your comfortable tent. The hut is close enough to find your way even when drunk, but far enough away so that it's nice and quiet to sleep on the camping site. In the morning we wake you up with a simple but delicious open-air breakfast with coffee and tea at beer benches on our communal meadow.
What can you expect at My Tent Oktoberfest Camp:
- A beautiful green, lovingly decorated place with hill, meadow and many trees.
- If you are looking for a Oktoberfest camp that is a little less wild, you have come to the right place.
- Ready built tents with air mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows and more
- Clean warm shared showers and toilets
- A delicious breakfast between 8 and 10:30 am.
- Lockers (unfortunately the number is limited), which you can rent
- Charging stations for free charging of your mobile phones
- WLAN which can be booked in some areas of the camp.
- Free guided tours to the Oktoberfest
- Relaxed games and relaxed atmosphere on the course
- ATM, traditional costume shop and the alpine hut with restaurant and after-wiesn party just a few minutes away
The tent camp will be quite quiet, but of course it will not be a resort stay. If you want to have absolute peace and quiet, then it might not be the right place for you, but you will meet many new friends from all over the world and have a lot of fun.
The Oktoberfest takes place in late summer, which means that it can sometimes rain and sometimes it can get cold at night. So bring warm clothes and warm thoughts. Then it will work out fine. With new friends you will be warm at heart anyway.
My Tent Oktoberfest Camp - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 6 am to 11 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>