Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Disponiamo di un altro appartamento nelle vicinanze con 7 posti letto.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people, consists of a spacious living room furnished with a table and chairs where you can have lunch, a comfortable sofa, a bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with 2 single beds. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower tub, air conditioning (hot / cold). They are available to guests of the apartment, 32-inch LED television, hair dryer, refrigerator, oven, washing machine, kitchen utensils and dishes for table, kitchen linen, room and bathroom.
Near our apartment (walk), and 'can find many interesting sites to visit, such as the splendid Gothic Cathedral, the Palatine Chapel and the Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace of the Normans), the Zisa Castle and the Museum of Islamic Civilization, Catacombs of the Capuchins, Villa Malfitano, the Teatro Massimo and the ancient market of 'Head', where you can find all the typical Sicilian products.
You can use the nearby city bus station (about 50 meters in Piazza Principe di Camporeale) to be connected to all the main attractions of Palermo. Less than 50 meters from the house, a short walk away, the whole area and 'full of shops, supermarkets, small restaurants and pizzerias.
A few hundred meters from the apartment are also easily reached Clinics Nursing Homes Noto, Demma, Orestano and Turin. Recently, the apartment has been completely renovated and furnished.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24 uren receptie
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>