Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 6 months before arrival 20% of the stay will be charged as a fee.
Cancellation 4 months before arrival 60% of the stay will be charged as a fee.
Cancellation 2 months before arrival 100% of the stay will be charged as a fee.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Mountain Lodge Backpacker Camp is located 5-minutes walk away from the centre of Lenk and 6 minutes from the Adelboden-Lenk Ski Resort. The Mountain Lodge Backpacker Camp offers free Wi-Fi and a ski storage room.
The bright rooms are simply furnished. Shower cabins and toilets are shared.
Common areas at the Mountain Lodge include a shared kitchen, a coffee machine, a TV lounge, a seating area and table top football. Free private parking is available on site. The train station and bus stops are just a 3-minute walk away. In winter, a ski bus provides access to the Metsch and Betelberg Cable Cars.
Guests receive a SIMMENTAL CARD, which includes the free usage of all bus routes in Lenk as well as further discounts for certain winter activities.
Mountain Lodge Wildstrubel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 5 pm.
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 08:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 CHF per person per night
Breakfast not included - 15.00 CHF per person per day.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>