Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are the only Hostel in downtown Mount Maunganui and the closest Hostel to the Mount main beaches - an easy 2 minute walk!
Located in the heart of Mount's main street, in this small, clean and friendly backpackers, it is easy to meet like minded international travellers who are looking to kick back and relax or hit the beach and surf.
This gorgeous area has beautiful scenic walks, our magical Mauao mountain, hot salt water pools (discounted price for guests), excellent surfing, fishing, swimming, and not to mention cafes and bars right on your door step.
Come and relax in our friendly courtyard, or if outdoor adventure is more your style, look no further! Mount Backpackers can book swimming with dolphin tours, learn to surf packages, white water rafting, sky diving, blokarting, horse riding, night kayaking and plenty more.
Or, if you are running short of cash and looking for work over summer, local employers contact us first for workers. Winter work can also be arranged. Fruit picking starts in April and runs into September. (We can offer weekly rates once you arrive).
Come and share our piece of paradise! It will be hard to leave. We would love to have you! The Team (+ Onda, our resident cat) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>