Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% deposit when booking and 50% at least 1 week prior to arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We have 4 floors and a basement dedicated to providing you a stay worthy of this wonderful city and the beautiful country beyond. We want to make you feel like family, like buddies at uni and mountain expedition mates all at once. Adventure, chill, parties, talking about life, events, pub crawls and hikes, we're here! The hostel is located in a safe, relatively quiet district on the edge of the centre of Sofia, 20 minutes walk from the main old centre and the attractions there. Very local to us is the beautiful South park, as well as frequent public transport links to Vitosha mountain and other parts of the city. For food and drink we have supermarkets, markets, restaurants and bars nearby. The hostel is decorated by many different artists and contributors to provide an interesting environment and a relaxing atmosphere - we welcome new contributions to this art space. The rooms are basic, with metal framed, sturdy beds and high quality mattresses. Many of the rooms, including our main dorm, have a balcony and plenty of light. We strive to provide a clean and hygienic environment, quality facilities that are diligently cleaned every day.
Our main objective is to be somewhere different, that becomes a special part of your trip, whether as a holidaymaker or a backpacker, and we hope the warm welcome we extend to you allows you to have the maximum greatest time possible here in Sofia.
One more thing we can mention are our regular activities. There are frequent board game nights, movie nights (with drinking games), family dinners, amazing pancakes for breakfast (if we are in the mood, of course), and so on.
We promise we will do our best to make sure you enjoy your stay with us.
Come as a traveler, leave as a friend. (We stole this from a picture we found online... sorry)
2015, 2016 'Best Hostel Ever' according to the hostel owner's mom
2016 'Best Staff Ever' according to the staff (and one wasted dude who was drinking with the staff)
2014 'Breakthrough of the Year' according to the neighbours
2014 'Most Meaningless Hostel Name' (Nominee)
2016 'Best Hostel with no Actual Awards'
If cancelled or modified less than 2 days (48 hours) before arrival or in case of no-show, the cost of the first night's stay will be charged.
Check-in time is 14:00. (Check-in after 23:00 is possible if you inform us in advance.)
Check-out tme is 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or by credit/debit card.
Breakfast not included.
Smoking outside only.
We are very sorry but the construction of the building makes us inconvenient for disabled people.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>