Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
For your comfort there are individual 1 -, 2 - and 3-bed rooms.
In our guest house homely friendly atmosphere. For example, we have a real kitchen, where you can prepare your favorite dishes and if you want them to treat other guests. We are working around the clock and at any time of the day and night are happy to help, prompt, tell and find what you need you.
Guests share bathrooms and showers. Also common, fully-equipped kitchen.
In addition, all guests free of charge, the following:
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hostel
- Washing machine, including powder and fabric softener
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Books in different languages and board games, that no one was bored :)
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception open 24 hours.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by card & cash.
Breakfast not included.
Iron, hair dryer, ironing board and other necessary things you can take from the Staff.
You can use the washing machine and cooking utensils, borrow books and games.
Tea, coffee and cookies too for free :)
In Guest House it is strictly prohibited:
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Substance Abuse
Violation of these rules will result in a fine of 10,000 rubles. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>