Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds for cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have a large dorm room with 30 beds and a private room all in on large space.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
You can find our hostel nestled in the safe and trendy Uptown neighborhood just minutes from the convention center in downtown as well as the University of Minnesota Campus. We are conveniently located on the bus line and just steps away from restaurants, cafes, bars, theatres, shopping, and much more.
Amenities at Minneapolis International Hostel include: Fully equipped 24-hour kitchen, Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Outdoor Patio, Smoke-free environment. Smoking allowed next to the alley or sidewalk. Parking available in the back of the building on a first-come/first-serve basis.
Our private and shared rooms are heated and air-conditioned via a central system. Fresh linens & towels provided.
Minneapolis International Hostel Policies & Conditions:
All reservations are secured once payment information has been taken and put on file. You can do this by calling the Hostel directly (612-522-5000).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
(Cancellations within 24 hours prior to arrival will result in a 100% cancellation fee with no refund.)
Check-in is from (1:00pm - 5:00pm)
Check-out is before 11:00am.
Late check-in (afte [5:00pm]) will result in a $25 fee.
(If you are in need of a check-in or check-out outside of our policy time frames, please contact the hostel ASAP to discuss custom accommodations. If no communication has been made prior to a reservation taking place, we will not be able to accommodate any custom check-in or check-out times.)
The full cost of the reservation including tax will be charged to the Debit/Credit Card on file 24-hours prior to your stay at the Hostel. This deposit will finalize your reservation and will not be refunded once the 24-Hour Cancellation Policy is in place. We do not accept cash.
Taxes - 10.775% will be added to the cost of the room/bed being booked.
We do not accept cash.
Breakfast is not included.
Age restriction: 18+
No Alcohol & Drugs.
We provide lodging to all travelers and visitors from outside the Minneapolis area with a current, out-of-town, government-issued photo ID. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>