Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Pls contact with us by email in advance
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel is next to lots of historic sites and key points of interest, former residences of celebrities, classical gardens as well as Buddhist and Taoist temples. It only takes ten minute walk to famous sights like Humble Administrator's Garden, Suzhou Museum, The Lion Forest Garden, Shan Xi Assembly Hall, Couple Garden, Guan Qian Street and there are also many buses to other sight-seeing spots in Suzhou city from here.If you want to touch the real and original Suzhou City, please go to Mingtown Suzhou Youth Hostel.
-Please remember to bring passport with you when you come here.
-Please inform us your new arrival time if you arrive later than the scheduled time on your booking, or else your booking would be cancelled automatically.
-Please inform us in advance if you want to change your booking .
-The dorm bed (bunk beds) is only for individual. Unless you book a private room, there is no guarantee that you and your group will stay in same room.
-The dorm linens need to be return to the reception before checking out. And all the borrowed items need to be return to the reception too.
-There’s a mandatory CNY 100.00 returnable deposit for each room key.
-The hostel has two floors, please note there is no elevator in the building. Payment is due upon arrival by cash or Alipay only, please. Credit cards are not accepted.
-If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write mail to us. Note the hostel name ! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>