Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% cancellation fee on all group bookings. 100% charged if cancelled within 21days of arrival. Or in cases of no show, 100% will be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
On booking a 20% deposit is taken by the hotel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All Rooms Have LCD TVs (over 50 channels), tea/coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, Fresh soap, towel and linen is provided in every room.
All are comfortable and practical (room sizes vary) and are maintained daily. Front-facing rooms have lovely views over Leith Links Park where the original rules of golf were drawn up and played over five holes back in the 15th Century.
We don't have a bar but there are many bars and restaurants, both trendy and traditional, within walking distance. Ocean Terminal, Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood, Scottish Parliament and Princess Street are all nearby.
Please Note we DO NOT include Breakfast.
Check-in between 14.00 - 17.00 (Mon-Mon) Please specify your arrival time when booking.
Guests arriving after 17:00 MUST email the property 48 hours (or else) in advance of arrival and request express check-in pin code for key box. Express check-in (an email is going to be send to every guest that does not arrive by 5 pm)
If guests do not arrive by 21.00 or 17:00 hs (on Sundays) and fail to email the property in advance, entry may be refused (No Show) or
Failure to obtain or operate the Key Box instructions will result in extra charges being applied for Late Check Ins (£10 per hour)
Please note we operate a 21 Day Cancellation Policy
Reception Opening Times
Mon-Fri 8 to 5
Sat-Sun 9 to 5 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>