Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Inside the village you can visit some attraction like old hand-carved mosque, old bath and fire temple. It also has a local restaurant with local dishes. A playing ground for children, some places for camping and also a handicraft store.
All rooms are furnished with beds and carpets and decorated in harmony with local handicrafts considering that the ecolodge not only must have almost zero negative effect on locals and their culture, but also should emphasize on what is existing and more importantly what used to be available in the village in the past (Like old carpets). It must be noted that the shared toilets and bathrooms are located in a distance of 20 meters from the lodging. The guests can use free parking opposite of lodge.
Experiencing harvesting the garden products (walnut, almond, silver berry, pistachio, etc), milking and making dairies, baking local breads, shepherding and making handicrafts can be arranged depending on the season and upon prior request.
Maymandmoon Ecolodge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>