Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelation one week before arrival will be charged with 30% of the final amount which will be the deposit given in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
So, whether you are introducing your kids to their history books in “flesh and bones” or you’d like to walk where Socrates used to teach, both the Parthenon and the Ancient Agora have been patiently waited centuries to welcome you.
All of our rooms have a private bathroom with either bathtub or shower, hairdryer, air-conditioning, heating, direct dial phone, TV, laptop-size safe box and a mini fridge.
Rooms are featured with private balconies or terraces which enjoy the city view.
Access to the internet is provided to every room free-of-charge for our clients through a password protected Wi-Fi system.
Baby cots and ironing board are available also at no cost upon request.
Either an early bird or a sleepy head, you can daily enjoy your breakfast at the dining room of the Marina Hotel from 7a.m. to 10a.m. It is a continental style buffet enriched with local delicacies. In the evenings, the attentive staff of our snack bar will relish your palate with some rich Mediterranean dishes.
Marina Hotel has a restaurant at the ground floor so you can order some snack or you can have a drink at our Bar. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- 24 uren receptie
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>