Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Whether you want to kick back and relax with a good book, or keep yourself busy with a host of activities, Mantaray Island Resort offers the perfect mix.
Tag along on a guided snorkelling or kayak trip, or grab some gear and go it alone. If you prefer to keep your feet dry we offer island treks, Fijian arts and crafts and trips to the near by village to meet the locals, visit the school, and hang out and make some new friends.
Manta ray frequent the marine reserve in front of the resort between May and October, and can often be observed from the beach or main bure. Swim with the Manta ray trips operate everyday throughout the season.
The resort is also home to a world class diving operation. We offer a range of options from introductory dives to instructor courses. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a first time diver, we'll take you to some of the most spectacular dive sites you're likely to encounter anywhere in the world!
Mantaray is Fiji's only accredited Free-Diving school. Learn to free-dive to depths of between 10 - 20m on a single breathe and take your under water experience to a whole new level (or depth as the case may be!)
Our environmentally friendly Eco-lodge offers a wide range of fan cooled accommodation including secluded ensuite doubles and twins and shared facility doubles, twins and and a fully air conditioned dorm.
Mantaray Island Resort offers arguably the best food of any budget resort in Fiji. Our executive chef prepares a wide range of local, European and Asian dishes using locally caught fish and only the freshest produce. Fresh tropical fruit is always a feature. We have a compulsory meal plan which is Fijian FJ$119 per person per day including continental breakfast, lunch and dinner.
To round of the day, jump on our world famous sunset tube cruise and watch the sun dip below the ocean while sipping on your favourite drink and listening to some cranking tunes. Back at the bar our friendly staff are happy to show off their repertoire of refreshing tropical cocktails as you relax, watch the setting sun, and settle in for the evenings entertainment.
Key features; Two beautiful palm fringed white sand beaches, Marine reserve, Mantaray (seasonal), Snorkelling, Kayaking, Volley ball, Island treks, Village visits, Fijian handicrafts, Scuba Diving, Fiji's only free-diving school, Relaxing in hammocks, Fantastic meals, Friendly service., Nightly entertainment, Mekes (traditional dance), Kava ceremonies. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
1ste, Land Fiji
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>