Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours before with charging
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Under new management, there is a completely new outlook of understanding and focus that has been missing in Amman; a home away from home for the most important tourist visiting Jordan- the backpacker. This is the place where you can hang your hat, put your feet up and exchange stories with other travelers you will meet while you sip Arabic tea and coffee.
The Mansour Property is on the side lane before the main branch of Arab Bank on King Faisel Street.
The Masour Property is in the best location for those who like to walk and get the feel of a city. Within easy reach of culturally historic sites of the city, Al-Hussein Mosque, and the Amman Citadel; also money exchanges, banks, tourist offices, transportation, the main post office and shops and restaurants whether by foot It is also convenient and accessible by foot to visit the Roman Amphitheatre. On either side of this site there is a small museum, one which shows how the Bedouin Culture lived and another one shows some of the mosaics found in the area. Be Citadel, the highest point of the city, also has a small but well organized archaeological museum. Of course there is the Souk where one can browse thru shops that sell Middle Eastern spices and typical foods, as well as antiques and clothes. Places to eat are many but the most famous is a 5 minute walk from The Mansour: Hashems restaurant for hungry back packers. Welcome to Jordan.
At the Mansour Hostel, our guests have a choice of 14 rooms. Theres a wide range of options: from triples with a private bath to dormitory rooms and 4 beds with sharing bathroom. For those who prefer to sleep outdoors in the fresh air, the roof is also available.
We also have an airport pick-up service for 20 Jordanian Dinar for the car.
To take advantage of this offer, please let us know your flight information, airline, flight number, and time of arrival, and we will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign for identification.
The Mansour Property is on the side lane before the main branch of Arab Bank on King Faisel Street. closed Afra Cafe Shop Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>