Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Located in the center of Cusco city, just two minutes from San Pedro Market and ten minutes from the main square. Our building is a beautiful colonial house, where we have a big space for chill out with beanbags, table tennis and tv room. Everything that you need, we´ve got it.
All rooms are equipped with shared bathrooms, personal light and power sockets next to all beds and lockers per person, we have private rooms and shared dorms (9 , 6 and 4 bed dorms including a female only room); twin beds, double beds, hot showers 24/7, free wifi in common areas, personal light and power sockets next to all beds, reception 24/7, travel advise, laundry services, breakfast included and of course the best staff in town.
Magicpacker Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
According to the government people who enter to Peru and are staying no more that 60 days, they do not pay taxes. Otherwise the taxes for Peruvians or people who extend their staying is 18% more. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>