Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel also has a large TV room, grill, 2 computers for the exclusive use of guests free WiFi throughout the building. And so you can make your own food, the hostel has a kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator and kitchenware, plus service bar with many drinks.
MVD Port Hostel is located in the Ciudad Vieja neighbourhood in the historic centre of Montevideo. Nearby you can find many museums and buildings protected as historical heritage, such as the front of the hostel is the mumi (Museum of Migrations). In addition to being very close to an amazing point of reference is the Plaza Independencia. However, we are situated in street Bartolomé Mitre, 1535.
MVD Port Hostel has privates and shared rooms, private rooms have air conditioning, cable TV, bathroom with shower. And also a balcony with a beautiful view to the coast of Montevideo. Private rooms the of 3-5 people. (Rooms have Queen size bed and 1 ½ size bed). The shared rooms, can hold the capacity of 12 people, single beds with shared bathrooms. Bathrooms are for males and females. Have many bathrooms through out the house. We provide house keeping every Day and also clean towels.
MVD Port Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>