Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Sissi is located in Leopoldstadt, Vienna's second district, close to the Karmeliter Market, a traditional fruit and vegetable market where you can find Viennese life in bloom: it's a meeting place for artists and a colourful mixture of people. There are plenty of small cafes, restaurants and shops, and a walk through the alleys is as relaxing as it is entertaining. The Old Town with St. Stephen's Cathedral can also be reached on foot.
Of course, real Sissi fans (by the way, insiders spell it 'Sisi'...) must visit the Emperor's Apartments in the Vienna Hofburg, the Sisi Museum and the magnificent Baroque Schoenbrunn Palace. These and other tourist highlights are very easy to reach from the hotel as Schottenring station is right around the corner: from there you can catch the U2, the U4, trams 1, 2 and 31 and no fewer than nine bus lines.
The hotel offers 102 modern non-smoking rooms (single, double and multi-bed rooms) equipped with a shower/WC, a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a hair dryer. Bed linen is always included. You will also find a bit of Sissi and Viennese charm in each room. Lovingly designed little details set our hotel apart from our partner hotel 'MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Franz' which is located just around the corner. There, it's Franz who takes the lead!
In our guest kitchen you can exchange information with other guests, cook a little meal or simply do your washing. Or you can put your feet up in our lounge and go online at one of our computers. At the bar, with its game zone, you can test your skills at table football and celebrate your victory with a drink. There is free WiFi access in all public zones, and drinks, sandwiches, muffins and cookies are available at the bar and the reception.
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Luggage room
- Game Zone
Services available for a small charge:
-Breakfast To Go
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Luggage lockers
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR
- Internet terminals
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- Bicycles for 14,00 EUR per day
- Paid Parking nearby for 19,50 EUR per day (max. 2,10 m high) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
1ste, Grote Hostelketen
1ste, Grote Hostelketen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>