Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the first night without any refound.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Dorms and Private rooms ensuite are large with lots of light and space for the guests.
Free WiFi in common areas. Free Maps and Information available 24 hours a day.
At the Bar Restaurant, you can find the tradition of the Roman cuisine and also you can start the day with 'Colazione Italiana’ ( Cappuccino, Cornetto, and Juice ) at 4 Euros or American Breakfast ( Bacon, Omelet, Tomato, Mozzarella, Salad, Bread, Juice or Coffee ) 8 Euros.
- Non-Smoking Bedrooms, Hot shower. Small safety box for valuables
The young staff can help you to plan your day with Tours of Ancient City, Vatican, and Pompeii ( extra fee ). Discounts also at local facilities/services including Laundromat, Scooter Rental, Tours and more
Bus and Trains info, Taxi to/from airport (from 30Euro, on request)
- Free Info about other hostels or destinations in Italy
- No elevator available
- And…..if it’s your Birthday, We give you a nice surprise gift
- In all private and shared dorm rooms we charge €3.00 for linen. This charge is compulsory and guests are not allowed to bring their own bed linens or sleeping bags.
Please note: This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Linnen niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>