Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Lucia is located in the east central area of the city, in the Boston neighborhood, a central, quiet neighborhood, surrounded by museums and historical places. Where Paisa culture is lived, we are 100 meters from the Museum of Memory, another 100 meters from the Pablo Tobón Uribe Theatre, with easy access to the main roads of the city, public transport, squares, library, parks, theatres, traditional markets, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. 5 minutes from the Bicentenario Tramway Station that connects with the Metro. A safe area, where you can have pleasant walks and quick access to tourist sites such as Santa Elena and Parque Arví. Near the Botanical Garden, Explora Park, University of Antioquia. 15 minutes from the Poblado and 10 minutes from the Barrio Colombia. Boston is a neighborhood that lives daily Paisa culture, ideal to know the city and its people.
Lucia’s has comfortable beds, we have dorms for 2, 4 and 5 people. Private rooms with and without bathroom. The roof is so high, that’s makes fresh rooms and really nice environment for sleep. The rooms have a nice free space for your backpack. Good wifi signal into the rooms. Linen, blanket included.
Lucia Central policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>