Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Rooms at the Cittadella have classic-style furnishings and parquet floors. Bathrooms are private or shared. There is a free internet point at reception, where you will find a kettle with a selection of tea and coffee and a water cooler.
A breakfast buffet is served from 07:30 until 10:00 and includes hot and cold drinks, croissants and cakes. A selection of cold meats, cheeses and fruit is also available. A range of restaurants, cafés and bars are located within a 5-minute walk of the B&B.
Centro storico di Verona è un'ottima scelta per i viaggiatori interessati al cibo, ai ristoranti e all'atmosfera suggestiva.
Locazione Turistica Cittadella Policies & Conditions:
This policy defines how to handle cancellations:
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the all nights will be charged.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out: by 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
this property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 14:00 to 20:00hs
To do the check out the guest will leave the key in the room.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age.
No pets. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>