Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The residence is located in a park, very calm with green, ideal after a busy day in Paris.
Noiseless night guaranteed!
Swimming pool just next to the residence.
Private garden, BBQ in summer.
The train station is 10 min from our place, and the train is 22 min to downtown Paris (train every 8 min).
We are committed to make your stay easy and enjoyable. - Free wifi, free phone calls to many countries
Check our small website for tips about Paris: http://ParisGems.free.fr
Baby friendly place. Since we have 2 babies, we have a lot of baby stuff (bed, seat, toys, bottle warmer, ...). No need to carry all of these.
English - Chinese - German - French spoken
Don't hesitate to ask, we can help with restaurant reservation, discounts in some restaurants, museum reservation, shopping advices, factory outlets...
We can also organize tours according to your needs.
*** NEW *** BitCoin payment accepted. Room rate: 0.3 BTC/night. Contact us for the details.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Check In: please contact us to arrange an arrival time!
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included. (4.00 – 6.00 Euros)
Dinner is 10.00 – 20.00 Euros
Taxes are included.
In some cases, 2 more persons can sleep in the living room, with less privacy but there is an additional charge of 25.00 Euros per person and night! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>