Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Les Chouettes Hostel is located in Rennes and is 500 m from Les Champs Libres.
In summary, Les Chouettes Hostel is both an authentic place to live and budget accommodation for everyone: backpackers, couples, business travelers and families!
Featuring a bar, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.
Les Chouettes Hostel (SARL VENEZIA HOSTEL) Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (tourist tax € 0.72)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Minors (under 18) cannot stay alone
Female dormitory reserved for female customers Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>