Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Slow down and embrace life the way you should as Lee Boutique Hotel in Tagaytay City, Philippines reminds you what living to the fullest is all about. Leave all your cares behind as you head to our viewing deck to bask in the cool temperature and captivating sights that surround our hotel. Better yet, indulge your senses with an array of services offered by Lee Boutique Hotel. Our Oui Drink Tea Eat Rice restaurant is ready to serve you filling dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here, we have parking, safe deposit boxes, and wake-up call. Massage services are also available upon request. Lee Boutique Hotel Pool offers laid-back activity options in between adventuring and lazing in the sun. Simply immerse yourself in Tagaytay CityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s worthwhile diversions.. Catch up and share in the laughter of loved ones inside roomy havens that highlight elegance and relaxation. Coupled with friendly staff that aim to meet, if not exceed every guest's expectation.
Incidental deposit is required upon check-in, refundable upon check out
Guest must be 18yrs old or older to check-in without a parent or legal guardian
An extra person charge will apply if more than the standard occupancy will check-in. (Extra bed is subject to availability) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Roomservice (24 uur per dag)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>