Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First night will be charged in case the clients do not inform about the cancellation 24 hours in advance.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Among facilities are included the painted wooden interior restaurant which offers traditional cuisine, and also vegan cuisine, safe parking and nice garden with barbecue.
Situated at only 40 km far from Voronet Monastery, close to Metro Shopping Complex (150 m) and close to the lakes region (for walks or fishing), Leaganul Bucovinei Pension*** is a peace and quiet place of nature and garden.
Leagănul Bucovinei Pension*** offers tours which include sightseeing of the region and renaissance painted monasteries dating from XV – th century with famous “Judgment Day” (or the second arrival of Christ) at Voronet Monastery, and famous “Ladder of virtues” at Sucevita Monastery.
The monasteries region has a concentration of 39 hermitages and monasteries, greater than on the saint mountain Athos where there are only 20 monasteries , with saint relics and mural painting, some of which are UNESCO patrimony.
Leaganul Bucovinei is surrounded by a flowery garden, close to Metro Shopping Complex and near the lakes. It offers quiet rooms with wooden interior and free Wi-Fi internet access. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region of Bucovina including cream cheese and polenta. Vegan dishes are also offered and there is a barbecue area, great for those long summer evenings. Bucovinei Leaganul has a barbecue area with swings, lounge chairs, a fountain and outdoor tables. There is a playground for kids that also has rabbits. Guided tours which include sightseeing of the region of Bucovina and the UNESCO-listed 15th-century Painted Monasteries are offered. Guests can visit the Voronet Monastery, which is 40 km away from Suceava.
The following 1 day tours are recommended, for about 250 Km:
1. Humor Monastery, Humor Cathedral (on request), Voronet Monastery (with the famous fresco „Judgment Day” depicting the second arrival of Jesus Christ, apocalypses, dating since the XV - th century, original paint preserved for centuries), Moldovita Monastery, Painted eggs Lucia workshop (if required), Sucevita Monastery (with panted fresco „Ladder of virtues”), ceramics workshop Marginea (optional), Arbore / Dragomirna Monastery.
2. Bucovina’s mountains („Obcinile Bucovinei”), Sihastria Putnei (active place for monks), Putna Monastery (with 3 kings relics), Daniil the Hermit cell, Sucevita Monastery (with the painted frescoe „The ladder of virtues”), Painted eggs Lucia workshop (if required).
3. Agapia Monastery, Sihastria Monastery, Natural bison reservation, Sihla Monastery, Secu Monastery, Neamt Monastery.
4. Suceava/Neamt fortress, Ion Irimescu museum, sculptor (optional) , Varatec Monastery, Horaita Monastery, Probota Monastery, Ion Creangă Memorial House, Rasca Monastery, White church „Biserica Alba” (Baia town) (optional) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>