Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Lazy Mozo backpacker is more than just a place to rest when you want to escape Jaipur' enticing chaos, it's a place for community, friendships and stories. We have an obsessive affair with travel and a soft spot for everything that moves with a backpack. Come on over, let us show you some love!
We’ve got all your backpacker-needs covered: from a safe, accessible location, comfortable beds and spotless bathrooms to a passion for showing you the unknown, chaotic underbelly of this enormous city and beyond. When you feel like taking a break from the city, we've got a roof and a cozy common room you can take a pick from.
With Civil lines's Metro’s its a 5-minute walk away, running around the city is affordable, safe and hassle-free. As locals, the team at the hostel knows jaipur inside out and is always there to help you experience the city less as tourists, and more as a part of the crowd.
1. Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival full refund. Within 48 hours of checkin time 1 night fee will be charged
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Debit and Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 14 years old.
7. Taxes excluded. Guests have to pay 18% of the booking amount.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Smoking allowed
10. No pets. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>