Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The reception might not be open 24 hours. When there is nobody at the front desk, the reception of the nearby Hotel Swiss Wine (250m) is at your disposal. The address is Hotel Swiss Wine - Rue Caroline 5 – Lausanne T : +41 21 320 21 41
Set in the Lausanne Centre district of Lausanne, Le Guesthouse by Fassbind offers accommodation with a terrace and free WiFi. The property is located 2 km from Palais de Beaulieu and 2.9 km from Olympic Museum. Geneva International Airport is 65 km from the property.
The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms include a balcony. The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.
Most single and double rooms are equipped with a TV and a safety deposit box. Some offer superb views of Lake Geneva or the cathedral. All rooms are non-smoking. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.
Lausanne by Fassbind Guesthouse Centre conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.60 CHF per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>