Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The little Paradise Where the Peaceful Awaits For You Located on the nature at the beginning of Klong Nin Beach, the most popular beach on southern part of Koh Lanta , Easy emotional, pure nature car be found within our place This beach is not suite to one who may need things very convenience and very civilization but for the nature love its great.
If you are looking for a quite and peaceful surrounding, Lanta Klong Nin Beach Resort is the right place for you. We offer only 21 rooms, all are equipped with modern amenities and located in walking distance to the beach.
Off the coast of Krabi, the island of Lanta is popular with divers. Other than the requisite dive and snorkeling trips, you can go kayaking in the mangrove forest, go trekking in the jungle, or explore the island on a rented bike.
Restaurants and Dining
Our restaurant the tropical garden design mixed with rare feel of island décor are the heart of our resort's attraction. This memorable situation you will be found on stunning sunset time, Enjoy with your favorite drinks as well as our Restaurant superb recipe's come with various main dishes, Sea food, Thai tradition, European and international style.
All rooms are air-conditioned, with a balcony and come with garden views. Guests also enjoy complimentary transfer to the resort from the main island pier as per schedule. Lanta Klong Nin Resort offers guests not only a picturesque location but also spacious rooms, and a host of activities to enjoy. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>