Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
-Barrio Concha y Toro, Barrio Yungay, Historical centre, Universities, Museums. Central market. Palacio de la Moneda. Fine arts.Bus terminal
The Hostel is a large House of 1924, declared as a historical preservation building. We invite you to relax and enjoy with us at this beautiful castle, watching a movie on Tv/DVD room, or sharing with us a delicious barbecue.
We know that cleaning is very important in a hostel, this is why we have maid service every day and sheets changed every 3, thus leaving the hostel daily clean for you.
We have 9 bathrooms with hot water 24 hours, 3 shared rooms, 2 triple rooms, 3 double rooms, 1 single and 4 common rooms (terrace, social bar, lounge with tv/dvd room and tourist information), free use of a fully equipped kitchen from 02:00 to 17:00, 24 hours a day reception and without limitation in time of entry and exit of the hostel.
We invite you to share with us this new concept of boutique hostel and enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere that will make you feel at home.
Landay Barcel includes:
-Free internet connection
-Free TV satellite and movies
-Free bed linen
-Free wifi in all the hostel (rooms, common rooms, etc)
-Free individual Lockers in every room
If you pay in dollars, you do not pay the tax of 19% (value added tax: IVA). This benefit is only for foreigners who do not reside in Chile and becomes effective presenting the Single Immigration Card (TUM) certifying them as tourists. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>