Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on the balance charged by the hostel to the guest credit card for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The rooming list incl. names, date of birth and passport number of each group participant must be sent by email to the hostel 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
In the hostel lounge our guests will find TV, daily newspapers, small library, kitchenette (NB! no stove) and baggage room. Free wireless internet access.
At the reception we sell tickets to the Bore museum exhibition (discount price for hostel guests) aboard as well as HI-membership cards.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by Credit and debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro), cash (Euros)
Check in from 15.00 until 21.00. Later arrivals must be informed in advance to the hostel reception, thank you!
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast included, Mon-Fri 6.30-10.00, Sat-Sun 6.30-10-30.
Pets not allowed Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- 24 uren receptie
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>