Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
IMPORTANT INFO: The address you must arrive to so that we can give you the keys to your room and check you in is: Calle 12b #5-07. This is Hostal R10's address, our other hostel. It is REALLY close to La Quinta's address: Carrera 5 #12b-50. So basically, you first have to come to Hostal R10, where the receptionist will welcome you and accommodate you in your room in La Quinta.
La Quinta is located on Carrera 5 between Calle 12B and Calle 12C, in La Candelaria, Bogota's old downtown. This neighborhood is characterized by its colonial and republican houses, many of which have been declared sites of cultural and historical interest. It has a significant population of artists, teachers and students. Around here you will find some of Bogota's main touristic attractions: Cerro de Monserrate, Museo del Oro, Museo Botero, Plaza de Bolivar, and several coffee shops, galleries, bookstores and bars.
All of our private rooms are furnished with a closet, desk, night table and chair in case you need to do some work or plan your trip. All rooms and social areas have Wi-fi.
La Quinta Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombians.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
On private rooms, guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a member of their family, either father or mother, or by a certified tutor. Evidence for this must be provided at the time of check-in.
It is not allowed to smoke inside the rooms.
No noise after 10:00 pm, please respect the sleep of the other guests. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>