Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Located in Skoura and surrounded by palms, we offer an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace with outdoor furniture, and free Wi-Fi. The property also features a lounge, hammam, a large garden, a bar with games room, and a music corner.
We are located in a Kasbah, a real oasis of peace and relaxation in the heart of the palm grove of Skoura. The Kasbah is an authentic and typical construction of the region. In this sanctuary, located 4km from the city center, we have designed an organic garden to grow fruits, vegetables and medicinal plants.
Free Wi-Fi and free private parking available, a shuttle service is also provided.
La Kasbah 123soleil is situated inside the gardens of Skoura, surrounded by nature and calm, at 4km from the village.
Located between Atlas and Jbel Saghro, Skoura is the ideal starting point for your excursions to the great Moroccan desert.
We are just at 40 minutes away from Ouarzazate International Airport.
All rooms and suites are decorated in Moroccan style and have a private bathroom with a shower. Rooms have a view over the gardens, and a sitting area.
La Kasbah 123solei Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>