Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Making your stay comfortable, relaxed and share lots of wonderful experience is our aim in our little hotel.
We provide you with deluxe double rooms and deluxe family rooms with all the essential things (king-size double bed, a/c, fan, tea&coffee facility) with a large attached bathroom (included real hot water shower) and a seperate terace with lying chairs to enjoy the wonderful view of our garden, as well as with requested room service and free wifi to use.
In our cosy restaurant we serve a wide range of western and singhalese dishes (vegan and vegetarian dishes included), as well as real italian coffee, fresh fruit juices and tasty deserts.
We love to help you our with any type of travelling information, as well as transport organisation and inside tips for nice and cosy places around Sigiriya and whole Sri Lanka.
Our location is very close to the sigiriya center, 200m from the entrance of the tooth, 50m to the next bus stop and bank machine, as well as surrounded by nice restaurants and close by shops.
Exloring the nice landscape of Sigiriya by yourself with our free provided bycicles, have a look and swim in the close by Kayanwala lake and make a tour or walk though the rice feelds close by is one of the highlights around our hotel!
We're looking forward to welcoming you in our place and make your stay memorable! * Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- Roomservice (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>