Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Hostel offers the most welcoming atmosphere in a unique and extraordinary place: it is located in the heart of the old tuff quarters of Matera, Unesco World Heritage city and European Capital of Culture 2019. Its location allows an easy walk to the main sites of historical and cultural interest. It is the ideal place to relax after a day out or to start your evening of fun: pubs, bars, cafes are in the nearby.
Our rooms new, bright and comfortable. It has free WiFi in every room, linen, lockers and free cleaning. It is designed to accommodate young travellers eager to marvel at the beauty and charm of the city and at the same time be able to live for a few days on a low budget. Moreover, the hostel is easily accessible by car, in the immediate vicinity and there is a public parking for your car.
L'Ostello dei Sassi's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Available from 09:00 until 10:00. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>