Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Hostelworld zegtVertaald door
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our hostel was opened in April 2010 with the aim of making your stay as cosy as possible.
Our deluxe dorm is equipped with a quite large-sized loft bed. Guests sleeping on the top use the loft and unlike ordinary bunk beds, you can keep your luggage up on the top. Taking the bottom, you sleep in an independent single bed under the loft. Each bed has a personal bed light, plug outlet and curtain. You can surf on your bed by Wi-Fi. Please note that Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to stay in dorm.
Almost all of our private rooms remain traditional Japanese-style with tatami mats and sets of futon bedding. Also, many of them include an independent bathroom and toilet. We have various private rooms such as twin/double/triple en-suite and twin/triple/quad shared bathroom.
We have tons of free services, such as Wi-Fi, two computers for guests, English maps of Kyoto, English maps of bus routes, coffee, English tea, green tea, seasonings, luggage storage, washing powder, shampoo, body soap and smiles. : )
Facilities include a washing machine (200yen), dryer (100yen/15 minutes), photocopy and print service and local and international calls.
Our bicycle rental (700 yen) is the perfect way to get around and see the quieter, older parts of Kyoto. You can also rent a bath towel (100yen) and buy one-day bus passes (500yen), unique Kyoto postcards (100yen).
We are happy to store your luggage in the luggage room before check-in and after check-out. Longer-term luggage storage is available for returning guests.
Please understand that you are fully responsible for all of your personal belongings and we hold no responsibility for any items lost, damaged or stolen whilst on this property.
Since it is easy to access JR Kyoto station from here, you can save time and easily make day trips out of Kyoto to Osaka, Nara and the surrounding areas. In our neighborhood, you’ll find Lawson convenience store, a supermarket, post office and central post office (with international ATM), several restaurants and car parking, all less than five minutes’ walk away.
We can provide information on Hiroshima, Osaka, Fukuoka and Takayama as well since we’re a part of a chain of hostels!
*Kyoto City will be levying accommodation taxes on people who stay in Kyoto as of October 1st, 2018.
*The tax rate is set at 200 yen per night per guest who pays a room charge of less than 20,000 yen per night.
*The accommodation tax is not included in your confirmed rate, and will be charged additionally when you arrive for check-in. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Kyoto Hana Hostel zegt
De dichtstbijzijnde belangrijkste attractie zou zijn Tempel Higashi Honganji, dat is een van Japans grootste boeddhistische sekten. Sommige zalen zijn vrij om te gaan. Het is ook slechts drie minuten lopen naar Shoseien Garden, die behoort tot de tempel en heeft bloemen van het seizoen. Ik adviseer ook Fushimi Inari Taisha, het is slechts vijf minuten afstand van JR trein. Het is bekend om de duizenden vermiljoen torii langs de paden op de heuvel waarop het heiligdom is gevestigd. Onlangs is het ook bekend om te zien zijn in de film Memoirs of a Geisha.
Ik denk dat onze luxe slaapzalen zou backpackers te voldoen, terwijl de ex-ryokan Japanse stijl privékamers zou voldoen aan alle behoeften van koppels en gezinnen. Shin Ueno, Manager
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>