Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. With a private bathroom fitted with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also feature a lake view. Guest rooms at Kolu Group Of Houseboats are equipped with a seating area.
None less than the National Geographic Travelers have acclaimed Kashmir as one of the must-see paradises of the world. This narrow strip of land, blessed with abundant greenery, With innumerable attractions on hand - serene lakes, beckoning hill stations, exotic adventures, colorful festivals,, amazing heritage, tantalizing cuisine . you name it, she has it. Not for nothing is Kashmir one of the most sought-after destinations of the world.
By the memory lane, first Kolu House Boat was built in the year 1940 and ever since then we are pleased to be at your service. The name of our first houseboat was Shellanne which was built by Mohammad Kolu in the year1940. Later on, in the year 1944, two more houseboats came into operations which were supposed to be the very first special class houseboats in Dal Lake. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>