Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are situate in Khao Lak just 200 meters away from beautiful Khao Lak Beach. Khao lak is a tropical rain forest area, tucked away in southern Thailand on the coast of the beautiful Andaman sea, gate way to the well known top ten dive sites of the world.
Seafan Guest House offers twin and double accommodation ensuites. Enjoy free tea - coffee and free broadband internet can be accessed through the guest house computer and wireless broadband is also available.
We offer trips to beautiful beaches in Similan Islands one of the most beautiful dive sites of the world, go scuba diving snorkeling swimming or learn how to scuba dive. Only 5-10 minutes walk to Khao Lak Beach where you can laze on the beach and await to watching sunset or bushwalk through National Parks and forests and a coastal trek along beaches and rock shelves. You can visit the unique Khao Sok National Park, go canoeing, elephant riding, cruise the Khao Sok Lake, go cycling, motorbike.
Walk less than a kilometre to the nearest supermarket and a vibrant town life of pubs, clubs and cheap eats.
Khao Lak is an ideal stopover between Phuket and Ranong by car or coach and an easy link through to Krabi. There are daily bus services to all cities.
By Road :
Phuket 1.5 hours 120 km south along 4th Highway
Taguapa 40 minutes 45 km northth along 4th Highway
Ranong 3.5 hours 250 km north along 4th Highway
Krabi 2 hours 170 km south along 4th Highway
Bangkok 10 hours 800 km north along 4th Highway Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>