Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Kalyan Heritage is fully built up in traditional Rajasthani Architecture.The gallary are built up in traditional heritage arches providing the guests a heritage feel.The hotel even offers an outdoor terrace rooftop patio which overlooks the beautiful city and marks an exotic ambiance. Free WIFI,free pickup from airport,a BIG GARDEN WITH THE PROPERTY are offered.The guests can relax in the evenings at the garden.Kalyan heritage is a fully built up heritage property.The hotel even offers up a big banquet hall for any celebrations or events. We as well as our staff have created a friendly yet professional environment to cater to all our guests requests.We will leave no stones unturned to guests satisfaction.All our rooms have Free WiFi,attached bathrooms,24 hours running hot & cold water,Free Parking,24 Hours Front Desk Services and many more modern amenities.Hotel Also offers rooftop restaurant.FREE PICKUP FROM RAILWAY STATION,BUS STAND and AIPRORT PROVIDED.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2).Our check in time is after 12 noon and check out time is before 12 noon.
3).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
4).WE OFFER FREE RAILWAY STATION, BUS STAND and AIRPORT PICKUP.The reception is open 24 hours a day.All our rooms have Free WiFi,attached bathrooms,24 hours running hot & cold water,Free Parking,24 Hours Front Desk Services and many more modern amenities.Hotel Also offers a beautiful rooftop restaurant with 360 degree of whole city & an Indoor Restaurant.
Please let us know your mode of transport and estimated time of arrival so that we can make arrangements for pickup. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>