Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
There are many places to eat, including coffee houses (traditional Viennese to Starbucks), bars, bakeries, restaurants, delis and family style establishments in the area. Therefore, breakfast is not offered as everyone prefers to sample from the multitude of choices in the area. In each room we provide a kettle for hot water with mugs, plus coffee and teabags for the first morning. There is a common fridge along the hall to store your food & beverage in case of need.
The Naschmarket is also a 10 min. walk away and is open 7 days a week. You will find fresh fruits/vegetable stands, international deli’s and food stalls offering inexpensive meals. In addition, each Saturday there is also a popular “Flee market”. The Spittelberg area, noted for its student bars and artistic shops, is also about a 5 min walk away, with twisted, curving cobblestone streets leading you around more, beautiful Viennese architecture. Our next door neighbor is the traditional, well known, Old Viennese Coffee house called “Cafe Ritter” directly on the corner.
Upon your check-in, we offer a detailed outline of attractions and things to do in Vienna with a city map to help make your stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are also happy suggest restaurants; museums; using the public transportation; events.....etc.
Please note: The guests house itself is located on the ground floor with just a few steps up to the apartment door. The lobby is very impressive, old styled and quiet. Several historical books of the district list the house as “the most beautiful” house of the 6th District. Free Internet access is available 24 hours/7days at the reception area. Fax and telephone services can be used at regular charges. We can provide you with laundry service for an additional, minimal fee. An iron, ironing board is available any time, free of charge. The Credit Card secures only the booking, you will be kindly asked to pay us here in cash up on arrival to make your check out faster and easier. Cancellations must be 72 hours prior to arrival not to get charged; otherwise we will charge the total sum out of the Credit Card. Please make sure you type us a short message or email us your check in time on the first day!!! Air con is available up on require for an extra charge of 8€/day.
Property might pre authorise the credit cards. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>