Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation policy: Advance payment policy, no free cancellation. Guest should make prepayment 24 hours after the booking.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 16:30 (later check-in allowed only in special cases and if agreed beforehand).
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment in advance by cash or credit card (you will receive a link for online payment). Credit card is accepted with 3% service fee.
5. Reception working hours 9:00 – 12:00 & 13:30 - 16:30.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes and contribution to Auroville Foundation included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Strictly no alcohol and drugs allowed in Auroville. Tobacco allowed only in open-sky dedicated smocking corner.
11. Silent time from 10 pm to 8 am.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our place is perfect for a diverse stay as you can relax in a hammock in the garden or be active and do any practice in our beautiful yoga hall or help in our organic vegetable garden. For those who are interested and stay long enough, we are also happy to share our experience here and some of the history and complexities of Auroville: an intentional community in the making, aspiring for unity in diversity, yet far from the dream in the current reality. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>