Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The modern health spa in Jerusalem Gardens includes two Jacuzzis, Finnish and dry sauna and hot tubs. The use of the spa facilities is free of charge. The spa also has massage and special treatment rooms. The massages available are: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Lomi Lomi Aromatic and Cupping massage. Hot Stones and Acupuncture are also available. We also offer the cosmetic treatments for men and women including facial treatments, body mask and body scrub. Our professional and courteous staff will be happy to help you with your every need or wish, making sure you vacation is enjoyable and unforgettable.
Jerusalem Gardens is located at the entrance to the city and is one block from the Jerusalem Light Rail which offers a convenient and affordable way to see the sites of the remarkable City of Jerusalem. The Knesset Israel and Israel Museum are within a 15-minute walk away and the Jerusalem Light Rail line offers connections to the centre.
The superior room offers a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. It has a coffee table, living room with sofa bed and TV. It also offers a tea/coffee maker and a minibar is available on request. The deluxe room has been completely refurbished. It offers a balcony, TV and tea/coffee maker. A minibar is available on request. The standard may offer a balcony, this room features a TV and tea/coffee maker. A minibar is available on request.
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel and Spa's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (only Visa; Amex; MasterCard and Diners).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Guests are advised that on Saturdays check-in time may be delayed, and rooms will only be ready 2 hours after sunset.
Taxes included. Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation. Non Israeli citizen do not pay VAT on Hotel bill.
All children under 2 years are charged USD 8 per person per night when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>