Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We aim to provide a clean and safe environment whilst creating a meeting place for like-minded travellers in a fun and chilled atmosphere. Our love of travel and variety of experiences help to create a place where you can make new friends and feel comfortable for however long you stay with us.
We are in the heart of Northbridge, Perth's main entertainment district, with it's uncountable bars, pubs and clubs. Within walking distance you can find a never-ending choice of delicious food in all price ranges.
Based right inside the Perth Free Transit Zone, you can catch the free Blue CAT bus on our front door. We are only a 10 minute walk to Perth railway station and busport. We are on the doorstep of Perth's CBD where you can find endless shops and malls and a stone's throw from central attractions such as Elizabeth Quay and King's Park Botanical Garden.
We offer good size rooms and dorm beds. We provide bed linen. All rooms have centrally controlled air conditioning. Each has a skylight and is well ventilated. The design of the building means we do not have windows in the rooms. We have a large kitchen with walk in fridge. Washing machines and dryers are available. Free unlimited wifi, free playstation, free pool table, free table tennis, free Netflix. We have drinks vouchers for some of Perth’s best pubs and bars.
Reception hours are from 9am to 9pm. Check in from 2pm -9pm and check out at 10am. Late check in can be arranged outside of reception hours as long as you can let us know at least before your arrival. We require your passport for check in. On check in a $10 cash only key deposit is required. Late check outs may also be available at an additional cost of $10.
This hostel has a designated outside smoking area and is strictly non-smoking anywhere inside the building.
Reception hours are from 9am to 9pm. Check in from 2pm - 9pm and check out at 10am. Late check out can be arranged for a charge of $10. A late check in outside of reception hours can be arranged as long as you let us know as soon as possible before your arrival. We require your passport for check in and a $10 cash key deposit.
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated above (see 'Things to Note' information).
This hostel has a designated outside smoking area and is strictly non-smoking anywhere inside the building. If you do smoke in the building you will be asked to leave with no refund.
For any Non Refundable Rates booking - If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Please note there is a 2% charge when you pay with Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept American Express.
We want your stay to be the best possible and are always happy to chat and hear ideas you may have in how we can improve things. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>