Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
on arrival just pay cash
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
İstanbul Guesthouse&Hostel Property has best location in Istanbul! We are located between The Blue Mosque and The Haghia Sophia. Topkapi Palace is our neighbour. Saint Sophia, The Blue Mosque, Underground Cistern, Hippodrome, and other museums are only 200m away.
Separate entrance accessibility to all rooms and private bathrooms are offered. We provide clean linen and towels. We have a rooftop cafe bar for meals and quieter evenings. During the summer time you can enjoy . Use free internet and Wi-Fi. Watch the DVD movie and sport events 50'' inch big LCD screen TV. Smoke hookah (waterpipe). . Private rooms have air-conditioning and dormitories have fans and all private rooms have Linen and towels are included. Free internet access (high speed). Free clean and fresh sheets, pillow, blanket. Free city and travel information. Free book exchange. Free Lockers. Free backgammon,chess, scrabble, board & card games. Free dictionary, language phrasebooks. Free adaptor, charger & converter. Free luggage room. Free 24 hours hot water. We will help you with the latest information about the hippest clubs, restaurants and bars.
Istanbul Guest House&Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included
Age restrictions apply.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>