Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Centrally located in the heart of South beach, we are walking distance to hot sizzling nightlife, bars, and a variety of restaurants, from outdoor cafes and neighbourhood diners, to trendy bistros and elegant restaurants with world-famous cuisine. One block to white sandy beaches, the tropical ocean breezes, the swaying coconut palms, the clear Blue Ocean and warm rays from the sun create a romantic setting.
Start the morning off by enjoying a complimentary full breakfast buffet with your new neighbours, served upstairs in the breakfast room overlooking Collins Avenue. Enjoy complimentary beer and wine served for Happy Hour on weekends.
Room rate is not inclusive of state and local taxes, currently 14%. Check-in time is 2:00pm and checkout time is 11:00am
Please note: 100% of the first night will be charged on the day of booking. In order for us to apply your room rental. You will need to present the same credit Card at the check-in, so that we can imprint your card. We also need to make a copy of your identification, such as driver License, State or Military ID, Pass port or Visa.
Cancellation: If you cancel 3 days before arrival date, no fee will be charged by the property. If cancelled later or in case of No-Show, 100% of the first night will be charged. The rates are based according to the number of person reserved. You are welcome to have additional guest(s) however, there is an additional charge for extra guest(s) at the rate of $25.00 per persons/per nights, and some additional taxes. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>