Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group bookings are non-refundable. 100% of stay charge will be imposed anytime after confirmation of booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
As we are an open dormitory hostel, guests are to respect the peace & quiet when in the dormitory. Using of cellphones are to be used in lobby or lounge and to be kept on silent. We strongly encourage guest not to eat in the dormitories.
Indie Hostel is strictly a non-smoking hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group will be staying in our open dormitory. We will allocation groups into our Quadruple & Family Sharing categories where guests will be separated from other guests by black-out curtains providing basic privacy.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
There is luggage storage space at the property for early arrival or guests with late flights. Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee/tea at the shared lounge where complimentary breakfast is served as well. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Our best feature is our location with train station right next to us and walking distance to main streets of Singapore!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. But extra Charge for credit card service fee.
5. No Smoking in the whole hostel.
6. Age restriction: Main booker 18 years & above.
7. Reception working hours 07:30-19:00. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>