Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Surf House combines the best Imsouane has to offer: famous Berber hospitality, stunning panoramic views of the two famous surf spots of the village and, most important, the unique spirit of Imsouane that you won’t find anywhere else in Morocco.
Preserving this spirit along with the planet that we live on is one of our main goals, that’s why we save water, use sun-powered heaters and even started an organic garden with plans of turning it into a farm.
We offer 2 luxury apartments with a capacity of up to 5 people, two double rooms and two dorms each accommodating up to 5 people.
Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with hot water and a balcony that offers a wonderful view of the village and the Atlantic ocean.
Imsouane surf house is known for its generous and delicious breakfasts, that will take you on a pure culinary journey through the Moroccan table art. Always served along with one of the fastest Wi-Fi networks in the village.
Imsouane Surf house Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Children are not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
Parties and events allowed. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>